Saturday, April 25, 2009

We went to a very cute birthday party yesterday for my cousin's daughter, Lia. It was pretty much an all girls party, except for the 5 little boys that were there. But, everybody had a good time. They decorated cute little crowns that the kids loved. Mathew was really shy at first, but then he warmed up and had a blast. Happy birthday Lia, thanks for the fun party.


Now that they both got their gifts, I can show you the tutus I made for two special little girls.

P.S. I want to give credit to inspirationorganization.blogspot.com, but I don't think the instructions are on the link anymore. Thanks for the great ideas, Melissa--you do so many cute things!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stuck on U said...

Carly they turned out so cute! you did a great job!

fijiangirl said...

I love it... Lia wore it today and is begging me to wear it to school tomorrow. By the way, thanks for your help on Friday. I wouldn't have made it through with out you!