Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Fenn's

Since Lani and Ryan are obviously too busy, or too cool to post on their blog, I thought I would go ahead and do it for them, but I don't have their password. I know they’re doing stuff--Ryan took Mat & Emma out on the canoe last time we came down to visit. And they were supposed to move. They must be busy, because they never call anymore. Maybe they’re over us or at least Mathew’s whining.

Actually, I was just browsing through some older pictures on my computer when I came across photos from their wedding and Lani’s bridal shower. Good times! I had fun at their wedding & stuff, mostly thanks to Jon’s wonderful sisters for helping so much with our kids at that time. Wow, I can’t believe they’re coming up on their first anniversary in a couple months.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

fijiangirl said...

Oh give them a break... they are busy being newlyweds! :)