Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays

We celebrated little Mikey's birthday...








He loves to have his picture taken. I don't know if it's the sound effects or what, but it makes him smile.



...then Jon's birthday...


Reason #4 (yep, it's pretty high on the list) of "why I love this guy:" He thinks he can do anything (and I think he can too). He recently built a computer (an HTPC). It was a first for him, but it's up and running.







...then my birthday.








My Dad was in town for my birthday--yay!







3 comments:

The Gray Family said...

happy birthday to the group of you! Glad you had fun.

Kaylene said...

Michael is such a doll! You have the cutest babies Carly, you should bless the world with another one.

the Chandler chronicles said...

hi carly! Tara here--your pics are gorgeous of Tahoe and Santa Cruz. we are there often in SC and LT maybe we should hook up ;)